- USA LAST CHANCE TRAVEL FUND QUALIFIER NATIONALS – COREC
- USA SOFTBALL SUMMER CLASH – MEN’S
- USA LAST CHANCE TRAVEL FUND QUALIFIER NATIONAL’S – MEN’S
- Henrico County & City of Richmond Fall Ball Leagues
- WSL EAST COAST REGIONAL NATIONAL TOURNAMENT – COED
- WSL EAST COAST REGIONAL NATIONAL TOURNAMENT – WOMEN
- WSL EAST COAST REGIONAL NATIONAL TOURNAMENT – MEN’S
- 14TH ANNUAL MID-NIGHT MADNESS – CO-REC
- PSEPT $1000 TRAVEL FUND INV – MEN’S
- Rick Hawkins – New Northern Virginia District Commissioner
Important Insurance Information
- Updated: April 18, 2016
Here is important information from Bollinger Insurance Company. This information affects officers of softball leagues and officers of umpire associations that have 100% of their teams or their umpires A.S.A. registered.
Officers of leagues where 100% of the teams are A.S.A. registered are automatically covered as Additional Insureds under the General Liability policy in their role as officers of the league. This extension of coverage is provided to officers even if their teams are not insured.
Umpire Associations (as entities) and their officers in which 100% of the umpires are A.S.A. registered are also automatically covered as Additional Insureds.