- 25th Annual USA Turkey Shoot – October 20th & 21st, 2018
- USA SOFTBALL/WSL BREAST CANCER AWARENESS – COED
- USA SOFTBALL/WSL BREAST CANCER – MEN’S
- 15th ANNUAL USA SNOW FEST MENS & CO-REC
- 33RD ANNUAL HENRY POLLARD CLASSIC
- Rick Hawkins – New Northern Virginia District Commissioner
- Important Insurance Information
- VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE – Slow Pitch Player Re-Classification Deadline
Important Insurance Information
- Updated: April 18, 2016
Here is important information from Bollinger Insurance Company. This information affects officers of softball leagues and officers of umpire associations that have 100% of their teams or their umpires A.S.A. registered.
Officers of leagues where 100% of the teams are A.S.A. registered are automatically covered as Additional Insureds under the General Liability policy in their role as officers of the league. This extension of coverage is provided to officers even if their teams are not insured.
Umpire Associations (as entities) and their officers in which 100% of the umpires are A.S.A. registered are also automatically covered as Additional Insureds.