- 2017 WSL/USA SOFTBALL MIKEN SERIES STANDING
- Down Syndrome Benefit Co-ed – Rescheduled
- 11th Annual WSL/USA Softball Miken 1st Leg – GWI Coed High Division
- 11th Annual WSL/USA Softball Miken 1st Leg – Lacey Squad Coed Low Division
- 11th Annual WSL/USA Softball Miken 1st Leg – New Breed Bronze Division Champions
- 11th Annual WSL/USA Softball Miken 1st Leg – Silver Division Champions
- Wrecking Krew Invitational – Coed
- 27th Officer Pennington Memorial – Two Day Format
- New Life Celebration of Christ – Men’s Rec
- Grannys Bomb Squad Classic – Men’s
Important Insurance Information
- Updated: April 18, 2016
Here is important information from Bollinger Insurance Company. This information affects officers of softball leagues and officers of umpire associations that have 100% of their teams or their umpires A.S.A. registered.
Officers of leagues where 100% of the teams are A.S.A. registered are automatically covered as Additional Insureds under the General Liability policy in their role as officers of the league. This extension of coverage is provided to officers even if their teams are not insured.
Umpire Associations (as entities) and their officers in which 100% of the umpires are A.S.A. registered are also automatically covered as Additional Insureds.